Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Zac
Your Roleplay Name: Bobbie Sandimanie
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115193645

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4, 3.4, 3.22 - Player drove wrong way on the highway, which tiered another players car, player then lied about this in the report. Player then failed to comply at direct gunpoint which resulted in their immediate death just after the crash.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Recently I was banned on 01/03/24 after a previous 2 week ban expired. I was banned for 1.4, 3.4, 3.22, after getting out of my car with a gun at gunpoint. At the time I was heavily under the influence of multiple substances, I know this is not an excuse but I believe it should be taken into account considering I could barely form sentences. I should not have gotten on in the first place and looking back on the situation retrospectively I wish I had not. I was really looking forward to playing on the server after my previous ban expired but not one day after I was banned once again. I acknowledge that it is completely my fault and responsibility, I have nobody to blame except for myself. I apologize to the admin who had to deal with my sit and the player I blatantly disrespected. I hope I can be given another chance to prove that this is a genuinely apology.

Reaction score

The fact you came off a 2 week ban the same day i banned you is the main factor of why i have denied this. Wait it out a couple of weeks and i may reconsider.

Status
Not open for further replies.