Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: micbib
Your Roleplay Name: Jeffery Toska
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567107843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to follow commands at gunpoint for a long period of time.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to begin by apologizing to officers who had to waste their time trying to get me down from the ticket booth at PD. Tbh looking back at it i see that it was totally unnecessary to not follow their verbal commands and that they unfortunately had to gp to get me down. It took them 3 times or more until my friend convinced me that this would have consequences for not following gp. I now see how dumb that shit was and how they had to waste their time.

I have been trying to take the server more serious and follow the rules but sometimes i can be carried away. i took me nothing less than 2 months from last ban to get banned. most of my friends on the server have heard that i have been saying that i am taking a more serious approach on the server and that i am going to stop doing stupid shit. This ban was ofc another 3.4 that should have been avoided. i have read the rules and understood how and what should have been done instead, And i am going to stop doing the small things that can lead to bigger situations such as this.

As sated in the first sentence i would like to apologize to officers who had to waste their time trying to get me down.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.