Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: HarleyOnTop
Your Roleplay Name: Aleckhumlum Bonsinbosha
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460343458

Why were you punished?: 2.8 - Doing sexual roleplay via /me

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would like to apologize for my actions that i have committed last night. I have since read upon this rule and have learnt that this is unacceptable as its against the rules. I know due to my experience and time on the server that i should not of done this because i honestly didn't know it was a rule but now i do. I understand that when you checked the logs that i had committed this rule break again and would again like to apologize. I would like to apologize to Ezza for wasting his time whilst dealing with this rule break and i am sorry for wasting your time having to deal with me. I would like to thank you for listening to me when i wanted to explain myself and thank you for being respectful towards me the whole time. I would also like to apologize to anyone who was on the server at the time if they saw the message i put in OOC (by accident) in case members were not happy with me and i am sorry. I thought i was having fun with a friend and understand that its against the rules and it wont happen again.
Thanks for reading Harley.

Reaction score

I appreciate your apology, however I feel the punishment is more than fair given your playtime and record.

I would like you to wait this ban out.

Status
Not open for further replies.