Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Riksr Jalapen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.4, 3.24 - Player was extremely disrespectful towards another player via voice chat, failed to remain in character. Has 2 active blacklists for similar incidents, one being with the same player in OOC. // Further disrespectful conduct towards the reporting player on the fourms. SteamID STEAM_0:1:524310229 Admin ⁧⁧ Ezza Expiry Date 26 мар 2024 1:56

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, Ezza and Eric Jonson i wanna apologize for that i was being so mean to @Eric Jonson about his irl life and calling him the words that i shouldn't say. Im sorry for being an idiot and annoying person, i know that i got Eric, so mad and i wanna apologize for that too, i hope Eric accepts my apology for that i was being stupid, i know that apology is not gonna get accepted at all i will learn from my mistakes and i regret for doing that what i did to the person and that i got him very mad. I just wanted to apologize to him. Thanks for reading that apology and have a good and a great day. I will take my punishment as I should!

Regards
roos

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Riksr Jalapen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.4, 3.24 - Player was extremely disrespectful towards another player via voice chat, failed to remain in character. Has 2 active blacklists for similar incidents, one being with the same player in OOC. // Further disrespectful conduct towards the reporting player on the fourms. SteamID STEAM_0:1:524310229 Admin ⁧⁧ Ezza Expiry Date 26 мар 2024 1:56

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, Ezza and Eric Jonson i wanna apologize for that i was being so mean to @Eric Jonson about his irl life and calling him the words that i shouldn't say. Im sorry for being an idiot and annoying person, i know that i got Eric, so mad and i wanna apologize for that too, i hope Eric accepts my apology for that i was being stupid, i know that apology is not gonna get accepted at all i just wanted to apologize to him. Thanks for reading that apology and have a good and a great day.

Regards

roos
I really don't truly know what your problem is with me but you've continued to treat me like dirt. I personally don't accept the apology and would rather wait and see how you are when you come back and see if you are truly apologetic.
i know that i got Eric, so mad and i wanna apologize for that too,
Wasn't mad bro i've heard way worse i just don't tolerate it hence the AR. Words don't hurt me but i sure as shit don't tolerate it. I've been told way worse my guy. You don't know nothing about how i am IRL so for you to say shit you don't know is absurd.

Reaction score

If you didn't continue the conduct you were banned for in the AR I may have considered reducing the ban.

Feel free to re-appeal in a few weeks, I may consider it then.