Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: 123
Your Roleplay Name: John Nery
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - Exchanged lots of ingame information with another player, resulting in a player being killed by him after getting info on a mugging via steam.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am making this apology again after getting it denied twice for sending too early, however, after almost 4 months, I think this might be valid now. I will make my words the same as the first one. Firstly, I admit it was my friend's and I mistake. We were actually communicating in-game as we always did, but this one time my friend sent me an information on Steam that led to a different result that it could have been in a RP situation (muggin). The reason I'm making this apology is because I've never done metagaming except for this one time that we made this mistake and ended up getting banned. Therefore, I write this ticket to sincerely apologize for the incovenience with admin Ezza. I was thinking about the ban time and what surprised me is that a metagaming ban was punished just like a Mass RDM ban time, I don't judge the admin's decision but I come here to ask if maybe the ban could be reduced in a few months at least (3 months or so maybe), because I consider this punishment long enough for us to understand the matter. If you consider this apology, I'd ask to do the same for my mate Felipe (STEAM_0:1:420821365). Thank you for your time and, once again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.