Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: leo381
Your Roleplay Name: leo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:605735034

Why were you punished?: being racist

Why should this appeal be considered?: DEAR MODERATORS,

I hope you’re all doing well. I want to take a moment to sincerely apologize for my recent behavior on the server. I made some racist comments that were completely unacceptable, and I deeply regret the hurt and disappointment I caused. It’s clear to me now how damaging my words can be, and I’m truly sorry for any pain or discomfort I may have inflicted on others.
Reflecting on my actions, I realize that I failed to uphold the values of respect and inclusivity that our community stands for. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and understand that they not only affect those directly involved but also undermine the safe and welcoming environment we all strive to create together.
This experience has been a wake-up call for me. I’ve begun educating myself about the impact of racism and the importance of being an ally. I know that understanding is just the first step, and I am committed to doing the necessary work to grow from this. I want to ensure that I contribute positively to our community and support those who have been affected by my actions.
If you can find it in your hearts to give me a second chance, I promise to be more mindful, respectful, and supportive moving forward. I truly value being a part of this community and the connections I’ve made here. I want to learn from this and become a better teammate and friend to all of you.
Thank you for taking the time to read my apology and for considering my request for a second chance. I appreciate your understanding and patience as I work through this.

Best regards,
LEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back