Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Not Sussy Baka
Your Roleplay Name: John Mcho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121718132

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 1.6 - Said extremely racist things in Dutch, when brought up to a sit, denied doing it // Banned for Enforcer Sindarin

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads community,

I want to sincerely apologize for the mean comments I made. The words were hurtful and disrespectful, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that such behavior is not acceptable in our community, and it goes against the spirit of fun and camaraderie that we strive for.

I want to assure you that the person I was last year isn’t the person I am now, and I am deeply sorry for any distress or discomfort caused by my comments. I value the Perpheads community and the friendships I have made here, the years I have put into the server surely you can understand my response to the ban from my favorite server at the time I was hurt and wasn’t thinking rationally and I never want to contribute to a negative or toxic environment.

Moving forward, I will make sure to choose my actions more carefully and distance myself from those who do not share the same values of respect and kindness. I will also actively promote a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the community, standing up against any form of negativity or bullying.

Once again, I apologize for the hurtful comment made by me. I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me and give me a chance to rebuild trust within the Perpheads community.

Sincerely,
Kurdboy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.