Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs / Admins
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: zeus ツ
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 - Extremely toxic, complete inability to treat others with respect despite being given numerous chances. // 3.2 - User used a third party communication which heavily effected their in-game actions.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi PerpHeads Community First of all, I would like to really thank you from the bottom of my heart that you have reduced my ban to 6 months.

I decided to write another appeal today before the week when I will concentrate for school.

Why I write an appeal again even though my ban has been shortened is that I would actually be unbanned in 2 months, so that 2 months I would still be banned, but as I said in the last appeal, I have my internship in 2 months and have to work for 3 weeks That means no more playing for me and after these 3 weeks I have to concentrate on school until the end of the year, which is really difficult for my circumstances, what I would like you to ask is whether you might turn a little blindfold again and maybe turn a blind eye to mine Birthday unbanned on April 29th so maybe in 11 days as a birthday present I would love to spend the last 1 half months as long as I am still allowed to gamble then play on the server and invest the rest of my time there and have fun I would be very happy if you might turn a blind eye again, otherwise I thank you for everything and wish you a nice evening and a good start into the week e love greetings zeus.

Additional Information: This appeal was written with a translator because I had to write the appeal quickly because it was evening and I had to go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.