Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: trixx
Your Roleplay Name: Chris Veldhoven
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:462146511

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I killed someone that stole my car and the 2 body's were like couple meters beside me but i didn't notice it, when i got to my car the guy that stole it was in it. Then he went out of the car and i killed him (without knowing that he has already died once.) If i knew they died i wouldn't have killed them but why would they go to the exact same place in my car again? that's just what i find weird. If i really knew they died and i am lying right now i would not have made this appeal and just be a man about it and not a pussy, but in this case i really didn't know they already did before. 1.4, 3.5 - User killed two players that had stolen his car in a previous life. When questioned, the user attempted to omit information about the situation. // Banned for Enforcer Flugs

Why should this appeal be considered?: I wasn't supposed to kill them again without knowing they've already died. But i didn't know they died. So that's why i killed them. I didn't see the bodies on the ground also because i wasn't focussing on it. If he wasn't in my car also i would have not killed him but he still went in my car for some reason.

Additional Information: If i know they already died i would not have killed them. If i wasn't telling the truth right now i would not have made this appeal.

Reaction score
Accepted

I appreciate the effort you have gone to in order to appeal this ban correctly and understand the wrongdoing in your actions.

Despite being a new player, you were aware that what you did was against the rules once more information had come to light. You profusely advance the idea that you didn't see their bodies, at first I was not willing to accept that this was the truth (given that they were in front of you on the floor), however, I am now more inclined to believe you. I'm a relatively forgiving person, and I absolutely believe in second chances. Your actions were a mistake as a result of a lapse in common sense; I am happy to lift this ban on the condition that you are more prudent in future situations and do not allow such mistakes to occur again.

Thank you again for correctly appealing this ban, best of luck. Reviewed with @Hayden.

• Old
Reactions: Mim
Status
Not open for further replies.