Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Inchs banned for @flugs
How long were you banned for: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Jack Peterson
Your In-game Name: Jack Alex-Peterson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 2.5, 3.20 - User killed another in an admin sit after being very disrespectful to him, then disconnected when I told him what he did wrong
Why should this appeal be considered: I feel like I've been had a bit time to think about my actions, about 2 weeks ago, almost 20 days actually. What I did surprised myself, as it's something I'd never think I would just do. I shot someone in an admin sit, because he patronized me and I felt, the staff member @flugs wasn't doing anything. However he was, as he was about to voice timeout him. However I wasn't thinking straight and I got tired in the end, I was already quite furiated, and I let it out on the roof both to Flugs and to the user I Reported.

No matter whether Flugs was doing anything or not, it doesn't excuse my actions that leaded to me shooting him on the roof. I got tired and ended up doing something I've ever done before, and that was shooting someone in an admin sit.

After this Inchs, brought me to tell me what I did wrong, however he took his time and I just asked to be banned, so I was stupid and just decided to leave to get a quicker ban. I'm sorry for my actions and I've thought proper through them, and just wanna relax and play with my friends again on the server. I'm sorry. I also spoke with @flugs about the incident after, and we've come to the conclussion that I was just being an idiot, and needed a break.

Additional Comment(s):

Status
Not open for further replies.