Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: roos
Your Roleplay Name: Ros Ravski
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:524310229

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 Killed someone who they had under gunpoint over verbal insults.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am very sorry for this rule that I broke, I read the rule and understood my mistake that I made towards this person i misheard that what he said and im sorry. And I apologize to him very much!
I'm sorry for the wasted time of you and A1L I took a lot of your valuable time and I sincerely apologize for my mistake that I made.
My biggest apologies to flugs for doing this with Staff Complaint and wasting your time and a1l too. It won't happen again what I did was very stupid and stupid. I apologize for my actions that I did. It won't happen again. I hope you will accept the apology. I am ashamed of what I did. I should have thought before doing it, I'm very sorry!
Thanks for taking the time to read this again!

Last edited:
Reaction score

You're well within your right to dispute a ban you disagree with, and the staff complaint was necessary if you believed the other player broke rules. It's nothing personal, there's no need to apologise for that. With this said, I would still like you to wait out this ban in its entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.