Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LucasZomonita
Your Roleplay Name: Lucas Zomonita
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:602795236

Why were you punished?: Disgusting behaviour including sexual remarks, insinuating racism and micspamming. No intent to play properly.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Yo perpheads its me again. . . it may seem at bit crybaby ish that i try making one more apology since the last one was denied pretty hard but here i am. At january 21st i have been banned permenently by flugs with the reason seen above. And like an idiot i made an apology the very same day. I have given myself time to reflect and think of my stupid actions and i have came to the conclusion that my chances of ever coming back is very slim. I this time i have comen to the very simple conclusion, what i did was simply put NOT funny. The pd thought i was annoying and the people thought "what a fucking idiot" and with time i figured that what i did was not a funny thing rather it was unfunny, stupid and did not give any legitimate rp to the server. I have just came here after almost a good month to say that im sorry. my actions of what i did not the server can simplt not be forgotten or justified. Tho i am willing to give myself a second try to redeem of my actions and try starting from a clean state and prove that my second chance was a good idea. I really hope this message comes out to the admins and the people and once again to the people involved in the situation, i am terribly sorry for my disgusting beheavior.

Additional Information: Just some ban info to help ya,
Date Player Admin Duration
Jan 21, 2024 5:11 PM LucasZomonita flugs Permanent.

I also am terribly sorry for my stupid english, it is not my mother tongue so i hope that it can be justified :)