Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Tako Poco
Your Roleplay Name: Tako Poco
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:843371572

Why were you punished?: for not knowing that someone can steal you without using ZipTie

Why should this appeal be considered?: I never had anyone trying to steal me without using ZipTie so i thought its the only mechanic of the game to steal someone . i wouldnt mind giving my stuff to the raider ( 1 cellphone , 1 bandage , 1 water) . i ve been warned for running the gun point but never done it again. 1 week is too much for something i didnt know its a thing. dudes the same day getting 2 days ban for RDM cops and i get this . Players want to report instead of teach you what you are doing wrong . i could just give the dude everything if he just explained me thats legal to do . Admin was offensive for no reason , like i did smth rly rly bad . i Apologied to him and told him to bring the other player to compensate him , but instantly gave me the ban . i have 6 days playtime so im kinda new player

Based on what you have said in this appeal, I do not believe you are disputing this punishment and will therefore handle this myself.

You repeatedly refused to follow a clear order under direct gunpoint, which was to unlock a door, and instead stalled asking irrelevant questions, something which with nearly a week of amassed playtime you should be well aware you are not to do. You then repeatedly refused another clear order, that being to drop your items, again under gunpoint. The logic is no different, you are being threatened with a weapon and ordered to complete a simple task that can be achieved within roleplay. I understand that players typically zip tie in most cases nowadays but I should expect a little more common sense to be applied. If you felt it was against the rules, you still should have complied and then proceeded to make a report, which you did not do. I explained this all to you.

I do not believe that I was offensive in this case however that is not for me to decide and you are more than welcome to create a staff complaint if you feel that I conducted myself inappropriately. Regarding the length I decided to ban you for, it is my choice how I choose to issue punishments and if you feel that I was excessively heavy handed then you are again welcome to create a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back