Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: ⚪Max⚪Burgers⚪
Your Roleplay Name: Seke Karlsson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155681760

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User stayed in a public space for a prolonged period of time whilst wanted by police.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to apologize sincerely for my actions on the server. I realize that my behavior was wrong, and my extended presence in the bazaar shop while being wanted by the police, not only violated the server's rules but also disrupted the overall gaming experience for others.

I want to make it clear that my actions were inexcusable, and I deeply regret the inconvenience and frustration that i may have caused @lencz and other players involved. It was a lapse in judgment on my part, and I take full responsibility for it.

I would really hope that you could give me another chance to reform myself. And prove that i can change i would like to try to follow the rules more intense and have more respect for other players. To better the experience of other players.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time.

Reaction score

As will be noted in the comments of this ban, if you end up breaking 3.4 again within a 2 month period from this ban, the staff member(s) issuing the ban are to make the ban 2 weeks or longer.

Reaction score

Extended to 1 month for AI appeal and your conduct in OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.