Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: YT__THEGOBBA
Your Roleplay Name: Does not say and dont remember because was force changed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:211381646

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.6, 3.15, 3.22, 4.1 - User as a firefighter came flying down the wrong side of the highway and almost killed seveal civilians in the process, when coming towards the city highway bridge, they continued in the wrong lane, eventually resulting in their own death by collision.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I admit it was a big fuck up by me however I have not been warned for it in the past and it's difficult for me to always remember as I am Australian meaning in my head I am supposed to be driving on the left. I'm a newish player but have been playing a lot the last few days, I really enjoy playing on the server and will but much more of a conscious effort into making sure I stay on the right side of the road, just hope that you can understand that the integration isn't super easy, as I am used to driving on the left, and can go easy on me this time. I understand that what I did did break all the rules and I regret my actions. I am happy to serve the month fireman blacklist though.

Not sure if I should have disputed or apologised as it was purely a mistake and I have not previously been warned for doing so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back