Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Fredy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: runkkungen
Your Roleplay Name: Wallace (forgot last name)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185704234

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've played Garry's mod for a long time on plenty of different RP servers with my friends. But Perpheads has genuinely been the server that I've had the most fun on for a while. It stands out so much from other RP server that it's an unfair comparison. After my ban I have tried to find a server where I can enjoy myself as much as I have on Perpheads but it's an impossible task. My thought process was that I needed a small break from Perpheads because I found it so addicting and it was one of the only things I used to play. I therefore went to your banlist, saw someone who got banned for a couple of months and re-enacted the same thing that he did, MassRDM. The only difference is that I got a permaban... This is not something I would do today, it was a silly mistake and I should've just taken a break without getting a ban in order to do so. I sincerely apologize and I would love to play on this server again and have fun with my friends without breaking the rules. It's a shame that I am permabanned from one of the best Garry's mod servers for my stupid actions.

Additional Information: pls unban

Status
Not open for further replies.