Ban Apology from the man himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Royhb
How long were you banned for 1 month( I think auto-ban due to too many warnings or some shit)

Your Steam Name: google chrome
Your In-game Name: - Bob Bobov
Your Steam ID: -

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 calling a guy bad words
Why should this appeal be considered: Hello. I would start by apologizing towards everyone involved in this situation, I deeply regret my actions and I sincerely apologize towards those who were involved in the episode. I've learned my lesson and won't ever be toxic on the forums again! I've been struggling a lot the last few weeks with some personal issues that made me more cynical and less empathetic. I've been struggling, trying to get a grip of things, but in the end, it was all for nothing. To this day, I'm truly a reformed human being from now on and won't ever be toxic or mean to anyone I just want to be able to use the forums again so I can spend my time and check the forums/updates and more in my free time, because this is a big part of me, I do really enjoy being social with the people of perpheads, and I got so many great friends out of it and I'm not quitting yet! This is my first ever forum unban appeal and its because I know that I'm truly reformed and won't ever be mean to anyone please forgive me Royhb and the guy that I offended. :( I do promise you that in the future I will watch my mouth, I will think before I talk, and I will act within the rules of the server. I ask for your forgiveness your excellence.

Additional Comment(s): Please forgive me Im really sorry for my actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.