Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dewwy
Your Roleplay Name: Dew Kujou
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:675923618

Why were you punished?: MRDM - User placed multiple fuel cans in bazzar killing 4 people and blowing up multiple shops.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Goonsberg,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions in the recent MRDM incident. I made a grave error when I placed **a single fuel can** in the bazaar, which led to the loss of four lives and extensive damage to multiple shops. We were having fun together as a group in the bazaar shop the incident found place, and yet it was very unexpected for me that such thing would happen.

I deeply regret the impact my actions had on other players and the game environment. I acted impulsively, influenced by a comment from another player, Jimmy, who assured me that it wouldn’t cause any harm. I understand that I should have been more cautious and thoughtful about the consequences of my decisions.

This experience has been a harsh lesson for me, and I am genuinely remorseful for the chaos it caused. I am committed to learning from this mistake and ensuring that it does not happen again in the future. Especially now after learning the fact, that a fuel can is able to explode after destroying it.

Additionally, I was hoping to speak to an admin before I get banned, since I could at least explain myself. I genuinely did not know that the entire building would collapse just from one fuel can. I am looking forward to make compensations, if that's what affected players would like to receive.

I humbly ask for your understanding and a second chance. This is my first severe offense affecting other players, and I am eager to demonstrate that I can learn and grow from this experience. I appreciate your consideration and hope to prove that I can be a positive member of our community moving forward. I really do enjoy this server, after coming back from a long break.

Thank you for taking the time to read my apology. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Dew

I was affected by this but like beyond that this fairly well written out apology, was made pretty quick after the incident and also pretty suspisciously AI sounding...
1727567945184.png
It is just my opinion though...

Since this was in my shop, and only heavily affected my day, and my neighbours, I'm not mad.
I watched back my replay, as I went afk and they didn't seem like they were trying, as its known, to stab fule cans, not shoot them also the amount of laughter, i do feel as if this wasn't a spiteful attack, and more of a dumb&ss choice.

Not Malicious.

Back