Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: PeojectPhoenix
Your Roleplay Name: Phoenix Woodcrest
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:664046157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.12: Killed the mayor for no justifiable reason; intended to do so on stream and was informed not to by staff | Banned for Enforcer Harris

Why should this appeal be considered?: Killing another player was wrong and I will admit I didn't learn the past few times but i have learned my lesson and I can promise that it will not happen again under any circumstances. I always tell people not to be sorry, but to just be better and that's what I'm here today writing this for. I'm not here to give you a sob story and an excuse for my actions I was absolutely 110% in the wrong and there is no way to justify what I did. I don't expect to be unbanned for what I have done, I'm just hoping that maybe you can give me another chance to right my wrongs and allow me to continue playing on this amazing server that you guys have built. However if you do decide to lift my ban use this as an appeal as an agreement for the next 30 days I am unbanned that I will receive a permanent ban if I do absolutely anything wrong at all no matter if the punishment for what I do is supposed to be a warn or a 12 hour ban. I hope you give me another chance to do better and I sincerely apologize for my actions. Thank you for your time looking over this.

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @Super_: We were watching your stream and you were offered $50 to kill the mayor, you were informed not to by staff in the report which was opened with you; when you were stopped and taken to a roof you claimed the fuel tax was why you killed the mayor which is not a valid excuse; you were then heard calling us "dogshit staff" which I don't really care about but you were witnessed by about three staff members breaking the rule, informed not to kill the mayor for petty reasons but instead went out searching for a reason. You also claimed the mayor annoyed you which is why you then killed them. Unfortunately, you will have to sit out this ban; feel free to make a staff complaint if you feel this was unjustified.

Status
Not open for further replies.