Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Super_
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: PeojectPhoenix
Your Roleplay Name: Phoenix Woodcrest
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:664046157

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.12: Killed the mayor for no justifiable reason; intended to do so on stream and was informed not to by staff | Banned for Enforcer Harris

Why should this appeal be considered?: i made an appeal before this and i left out another part of the story which was wrong of me, whilst i was in stream after i got banned i went off in the heat of the moment and called the admins of perpheads "dogshit admins" i really want to apologize for that and i will apologize to every admin 1 to 1 who heard me say that. the reason for me writing another appeal and writing on this specific topic is because the other day i was in a car crash and i almost lost my bestfriend and it was a very traumatizing moment for me witnessing my bestfriend lying on the ground with a pool of blood around her head, i cant get that sight out of my head. but after that whole situation i came to the realization that this world has no room for negativity and you should treat everyone with love and respect like it will be their last because you never know when it will be the last day you see them. i promise that the next time i come onto perpheads i will be more of a positive influence on everyone that plays on the server to the best of my ability. im sorry for all of those who i disrespected and i hope everyone accepts my apology

Additional Information: in case youre wondering im ok, couple scrapes and internal bruising along with a slight concussion but hopefully ill be fully recovered soon, if you want to know exactly what happened then ill leave a link to the news post about it https://www.wesh.com/article/daytona-beach-crash-oleander-avenue/44683405

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ban has been reduced to 2 weeks. Do bear in mind that if a similar situation happens again, the next ban will be much longer.
Reviewed with @Haris