Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: gucci mane
Your Roleplay Name: Erika Poggers (I'm not entirely sure but I believe this it)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:231710075

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass RDM
Why should this appeal be considered?: Six or seven months ago I seemingly decided that I thought I should go to the bazaar and start shooting people for zero reason. I honestly don't know why I thought it would be a good idea considering the fact that I was genuinely enjoying the server and was starting to play it more. I honestly can't explain why I thought it was a good idea because looking back I don't understand myself why I did it. I would like to apologize the people who were affected by my actions in game but also to the staff members who had to waste their time dealing with the situation that was un-needed and served no other purpose than me deciding that I would ruin the experience of people for nothing but a selfish five minutes of what I thought would be fun. At the time of the ban it was only a six month ban and was extended to a year, I do not think that my ban was undeserved, I don't think there is anybody who would say that it wasn't. In the time of the ban I've had the time to reflect on not only my actions but also how much I enjoyed perp and how it was stupid of me to throw it away. I am genuinely sorry to the staff members who had to waste their time with the situation in the first place, and I hope that I could be forgiven and would mean a lot if it was possible I could be given a chance to play and if I were given the chance I would not mess it up.

Reaction score

I've decided to give you another chance as you have nearly served 7 months of your ban anyway. If you try anything like this again, you will likely be permanently banned so please don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.