Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Lydus Corvinus
Your Roleplay Name: Decimus Meridius
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17414969

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.3 - Bug exploiting

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned for bug exploiting multiple times using certain props to see through walls. This was a shady thing to do because I was using it as a free ESP and this can be used to gain advantage over other players (although never used in a raid/defending). Not only did I use the bug exploit to gain information I should not have had I left the props out and caused other people to stumble upon the bug which I should of never had placed in the first place. I was showing other users in the server bug exploiting which I know I should not be doing and tried to say that it was so I could get multiple people to make a report about the bug.

I realise I have made a huge mistake doing this and genuinely am sorry for my actions. I realise that I have broke the rules by using the props and I will not do this again. I would really like to play the server again and realise the consequences of my actions as I have received a 3 month ban for placing props down with the intention to look through walls, which is a very long ban, this has made me realise how serious this offence is and how it affects the people on the server and this was never my intention to infringe and ruin players experiences on the server.

I am fine with sitting the 3 month ban out as I know I have broken the rules and did admit this to @Hayden, I would really like you to understand that I will not do this again.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The ban will be lowered from 3 months to 1 month due to your honesty both in this appeal, as well as our discussion on Teamspeak on the day of your ban. If you try anything like this again, you risk being permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.