Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: marky
Your Roleplay Name: Mark Melech
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84450561

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.6 - Kept trying to run into a fire after being told not to and when confronted in the admin sit on a roof demonstrated that he didn't really care

Why should this appeal be considered?: I wanna deeply apologize for what I've done and I wanna reconsider my choices, the situation was that, that I said I have put up a pipe bomb into the gas station which I was joking but it doesn't matter in rp matter, also the gas station was on fire which I don't know who put it but that doesn't matter, I jumped into the fire twice then I got to an admin sit which then I was explaining that I didn't die and I was still alive so we can start over. But admin just banned me straight forward which I think I should've been warned or jailed because I had no warns or jails in over 24 hours of my playtime as a whole. And admin didn't let me explain it but I want my punishment to be reduced because I did break the rule I also didn't knew it because I'm kind of a new player and I apologize for that but I think I was punished a little too much considering that I never broke a rule on this server. I like the server and it's very fun it has an active playerbase and perpheads has the best rp system which I like, I also have holidays and I don't need to study that much and I just wanna play on the server I never break the rules it was this little incident that I was banned for I also help a lot of new players and I'm a active player of the server I wanna enjoy it and I also wanna make sure that I never break the rules

Additional Information: I really appreciate your server and I just wanna play again on it. Also I would like my ban length to be reduced because I feel I don't deserve a week ban for my mistake, because I really respect the players and the rules.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I told you to stop running into fire as it broke rule 3.6, and you continued to do it. When speaking to you in the admin sit, your attitude was poor, and you didn't really show any interest in properly listening to me. Also, I've just checked, and I can see your ban has been extended to 1 year by @Ellie.

Status
Not open for further replies.