Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: DanielRabbit
Your Roleplay Name: Oliver Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I broke the rule 2.3 by bugging into someone base

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi Hayden, I just want to apologize to the person I have acted on by bugging into someones apartment and you as well. I want to say that I have read the rules and try to understand them and really am showing that I want to go back on PERP I am just really sorry for disrupting the person when I was glitching into the apartment and was wrong of me and really stupid I have summer holidays and off school and I don't want to be bored for the rest of the summer I understand the rule 2.3 and many others this act will never happen again. I just once again want to say sorry to the people inside my apartment as you were holding the admin sit in there and I was disturbing them for my rule break and was really selfish of me. I apologize to RealMVP and Klown by the way as it was in held there in the slums apartment and sorry to Sasuke0115 the person inside when I was bugging into the apartment with captainFF77 I want to say sorry to these people for being very foolish and really into the game as I was distracting myself and not taking this seriously at all. Am just asking to play PERP again with my friends and have fun in the summer holidays because school sucks :).

Additional Information: I want to add some information if this appeal gets denied. I want to say that I am trying to learn each rule to hoplefully understand and not get banned of course if I get banned I will try to renew my self to the rules everyday so I don't make my mistake now and other happen in the later future. Hayden I will hopefully love for you to read this and accept it as again I want to say sorry to you and all of those other people who was involved of my foolish acts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.