Ban Apology (Hendricks, Madda or collier extended)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hendricks, Madda or collier extended
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: Wiki
Your Roleplay Name: ?
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155779481

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Mass rdm extended because of my behaviour on the forums

Why should this appeal be considered?: To start with I'd like to apologies for my mass rdm, I did this out of spite of getting muted on the server from everything and I understand how immature this act was, I will not repeat this act if I'm unbanned from the server as I find it to be a completely pointless thing to do to other community members as it only gets you banned for a 20 second laugh. If I was to repeat this action I can agree that I should be permanently banned from the server.

Now the main thing I need to apologise for is my toxic and inappropriate behaviour over the forums. I have been very disrespectful towards members of the community and can understand why my ban was extended to two years. My conduct within the shoutbox was simply not unacceptable and the language I was using towards members of the community was unacceptable and unnecessary. I understand that I was trying to cause problems at the time with staff members and I was just poking for a reaction from the staff member I was being rude to, this behaviour was completely irrational and I would like to apologise towards the staff team for my conduct.

When I spoke to madda my ban was extended he told me about how they never really wanted anyone who is just going to minge and be toxic on the server to be unbanned which i completely understand. If I am to be unbanned I will 100% cease all toxic behaviours towards members of the community and I will not just play the server to minge around and be a nuisance towards the staff team and other players. I understand the server is just people trying to enjoy themselves and if I am to be unbanned I will do my utmost best to follow the rules and not get myself into trouble. If I am to return to my ways I can agree that I should be placed straight back on my ban and even permanently banned without a chance to appeal it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.