- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 165
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Discord Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @I dont remember
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Skytrasherr
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Cole
Your SteamID: 76561199512113709
Why were you punished?: I was punished after breaking a server rule and being brought into an admin sit to discuss what happened. Instead of handling the situation maturely, I became extremely toxic and disrespectful towards the staff member handling the sit. Afterwards, I also contacted the two admins involved through Discord and sent them a series of insulting and disrespectful messages. I understand that this behavior was completely unacceptable and that I made the situation much worse for myself. At the time, I was immature and reacted poorly to being punished. Looking back now, I take full responsibility for my actions and understand why I was banned.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe my appeal should be considered because a significant amount of time has passed since the ban, and I have genuinely changed since then. It has been around two years, and I am no longer the person who reacted to a punishment by being toxic towards staff.
I have recently been playing Perpheads again and I genuinely enjoy the server. I follow the rules, respect staff and other players, and actually care about being part of the community. I understand that my previous behavior may make it difficult to trust me, but I would appreciate the opportunity to prove through my actions that I have matured.
I am not trying to excuse what I did. I know I was completely in the wrong, and if given another chance, I would handle situations with staff respectfully even if I disagreed with a punishment.
Additional Information: I want to apologize for the way I behaved towards the staff involved. The things I said to them were childish, unnecessary and disrespectful, and I genuinely regret acting that way.
I understand that an appeal does not mean I am entitled to be unbanned, and I respect whatever decision is made. I would simply appreciate the opportunity to have a fresh start and continue enjoying Perpheads while following the rules and being a positive member of the community.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.
Punishment Subtype: Discord Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @I dont remember
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent
Your Steam Name: Skytrasherr
Your Roleplay Name: Jason Cole
Your SteamID: 76561199512113709
Why were you punished?: I was punished after breaking a server rule and being brought into an admin sit to discuss what happened. Instead of handling the situation maturely, I became extremely toxic and disrespectful towards the staff member handling the sit. Afterwards, I also contacted the two admins involved through Discord and sent them a series of insulting and disrespectful messages. I understand that this behavior was completely unacceptable and that I made the situation much worse for myself. At the time, I was immature and reacted poorly to being punished. Looking back now, I take full responsibility for my actions and understand why I was banned.
Why should this appeal be considered?: I believe my appeal should be considered because a significant amount of time has passed since the ban, and I have genuinely changed since then. It has been around two years, and I am no longer the person who reacted to a punishment by being toxic towards staff.
I have recently been playing Perpheads again and I genuinely enjoy the server. I follow the rules, respect staff and other players, and actually care about being part of the community. I understand that my previous behavior may make it difficult to trust me, but I would appreciate the opportunity to prove through my actions that I have matured.
I am not trying to excuse what I did. I know I was completely in the wrong, and if given another chance, I would handle situations with staff respectfully even if I disagreed with a punishment.
Additional Information: I want to apologize for the way I behaved towards the staff involved. The things I said to them were childish, unnecessary and disrespectful, and I genuinely regret acting that way.
I understand that an appeal does not mean I am entitled to be unbanned, and I respect whatever decision is made. I would simply appreciate the opportunity to have a fresh start and continue enjoying Perpheads while following the rules and being a positive member of the community.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal.

