Ban Apology (issued by netroak for Steelo)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: issued by netroak for Steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Slosel
Your Roleplay Name: Sevdjan Azis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:711852754

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - raided the same property twice within an hour

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello again, Steelo! I am writing this in regards of my ban, I want to apologize for what I did on the server. I'm terribly sorry for braking 5.3 for the second time while playing on the server. I wasn't aware of the mistake I had made in the heat of the moment, because I was angry I wasn't able to succeed with the raid the first time which lead to my ban. I promise next time I would do everything possible to control my emotions, wait patiently and check my timer twice so I don't mess up again. Once again I'm terribly sorry for what I did, I'm also really sorry to the people that I raided twice. I promise you this will never happen again. Thank you for going out your way to read this

Additional Information: Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful celebration! Can't wait to play again!

Reaction score

netroak is not staff anymore, happy new year. Please understand you have been banned for this before and if it happens again it is unlikely you will get unbanned.