Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Slosel
Your Roleplay Name: Sevdjan Azis
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:711852754

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player as a roadcrew worker put a boot on a player's vehicle whilst being gunpointed and told to leave the area, the player failed to comply several times with simple orders resulting in his death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing this in regards of my ban, I want to apologize for my recent behaviour on the server. I'm terribly sorry for braking 3.4 for the several time while playing on this server. I wasn't aware of the mistake I was making in the heat of the moment, because I was playing as roadcrew for the first time which lead to my ban. I promise next time I would do everything possible to control myself, follow orders under gunpint so I don't mess up again. Once again I'm terribly sorry for my actions and I would do everything possible for this to never happen again.

Additional Information: I was trying to not get banned for 3.4 again, as I was not banned for 3 weeks straight but I made a mistake and I got banned. I can't wait to play again

Reaction score

I accept your apology, however, you are starting to build a record for 3.4, so please make sure to familiarise yourself with 3.4 before engaging in more roleplay.