Ban Apology (KeiwaM - https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:38895271)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM - https://bans.perpheads.com/?admin=STEAM_0:0:38895271
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Holden Hiscock
Your Roleplay Name: John Doof
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:213600500

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "2.5 - Shot 2 people for no reason. In the admin situation, tried to shoot me." - KeiwaM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perheads staff,

I am writing this letter to extend my sincerest apologies for my actions on your server. I am deeply remorseful for the incident where I killed two individuals, and I fully understand that my behavior was completely inappropriate and violated the rules and spirit of the server.

First and foremost, I want to emphasize that my actions were inexcusable and lacked respect for both the individuals involved and the server community as a whole. I recognize that perpheads aims to provide an immersive and enjoyable role-play experience for its players, and my behavior was a direct contradiction to those goals.

Upon reflection, I have come to understand the impact my actions had on the individuals I targeted and the negative consequences it had on the server's atmosphere. It was a thoughtless act driven by a momentary lapse in judgment, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I fully acknowledge the importance of maintaining a positive and respectful environment within the perpheads server. My actions were a clear violation of the server's rules and guidelines, and I take full responsibility for my behavior. I understand the distress and frustration I caused for both the individuals affected and the server administration.

Please allow me to express my commitment to making amends for my actions and to learn from this experience. I have taken the time to reflect upon my behavior and have gained a deeper understanding of the impact of my actions on others. I assure you that I will not repeat such behavior in the future and will make a conscious effort to contribute positively to the perpheads community.

I kindly request that you reconsider my ban from the perpheads server. I understand that trust needs to be rebuilt, and I am willing to accept any conditions or additional guidelines necessary for my return. I genuinely apologize to the individuals involved, and I promise to engage in positive role-play experiences and uphold the server's rules and values.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter and for considering my request for reinstatement. I genuinely appreciate the effort and dedication of the perpheads staff in maintaining a vibrant and engaging server. I am committed to making amends and contributing positively to the server's community.

Should you require any additional information or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I hope that you will find it in your heart to grant me another opportunity to be a valued member of the perpheads community.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Yours sincerely,
Joey Smol aka John Doof

Additional Information: I shot 2 people who I did have beef with, the admin then pulls me up and says its not okay and I will get banned for it. I told him "sorry for what I did, didnt think this was fail rp" and then I got blackscreened. When I checked the ban on the perheads site it said 1 month but after 10 minutes it was updated to 3 months for no reason. I think he might have had a bad day and gave me another 2 months for no apparent reason. I want to emphasize that my actions were never meant to be aggressive or disrespectful toward the server administrators. The unfortunate mishap of pulling out my weapon was purely accidental, and I assure you that it was never my intention to create a hostile or threatening environment within the server.

Reaction score
This is extraordinary, just a few days ago you struggled to spell basic English words but you some how managed to write all if this by yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.