Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Swampy
Your Roleplay Name: Forgot
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:654959000

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: prop pushing, attempted RDM, lying in a report, running away under gunpoint, awful record

Why should this appeal be considered?: Swampy
STEAM_0:1:654959000
13/04/23

Dear Perpheads Server Administration Team,

I am writing to appeal my year-long ban from the Garry's Mod roleplaying server, Perpheads. I understand that my ban was issued due to lying to an admin and prop pushing, and I sincerely apologize for my actions. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and understand that my actions were unacceptable and violated the server rules.

I want to express my deep regret for my behavior and assure the Perpheads administration team that I have learned from my mistakes. I acknowledge that prop pushing is against the server rules and creates a negative experience for other players. I understand that lying to an admin is not only dishonest but also undermines the integrity of the server and the efforts of the administration team to maintain a fair and enjoyable environment for all players.

I want to emphasize that I am truly sorry for my actions and I am committed to changing my behavior. I have reflected on my actions and I realize the impact they have had on the server and the community. I am determined
to be a responsible and respectful player in the future and to contribute positively to the Perpheads community.

I respectfully request that the ban duration be lowered from one year to a more reasonable period. I understand that I need to earn the trust of the administration team and the community again, and I am willing to comply with all server rules and regulations. I promise to respect the authority of the administration team, follow the server rules diligently, and refrain from engaging in any behavior that could disrupt the server or negatively affect the experience of other players.

I sincerely hope that you will consider my appeal and grant me the opportunity to rejoin the Perpheads community. I am eager to demonstrate my commitment to being a responsible and respectful player and to contribute positively to the server. I apologize once again for my past actions and I am ready to make amends and be a better player in the future.

Thank you for considering my appeal. I look forward to the opportunity to rejoin the Perpheads server.

Sincerely,
Swampy
STEAM_0:1:654959000

Additional Information: (P.S, I am not looking to be completely unbanned, but at least the ban be lowered to 8 months.)

Reaction score
If i do not live up to my promises, mark my words, Perm ban me at your will.

A1L

Reaction score

You and your brother keeps on doing this everytime you're unbanned, so you will have to wait this one out or just wait a longer period before submitting another appeal, also don't use ChatGPT

Status
Not open for further replies.