Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: | Bone Forged
Your Roleplay Name: Seke Musquito
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155681760

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - After the user was in a vehicle crash, stayed around the crash in Intersection while actively being wanted. User made no attempt to hide or run away.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm honestly sorry for what I did and how it effected others. At the time I didn't think much off it, but now I realize what I did was wrong I want to personally apologize to the cop that was caught in this mess. It wasn't my intention and I will better myself in the future. I would also like to apologize to KeiwaM that had to deal with this and take time out off his day for something that should have never happened, but it did, and I'm sorry. I know this is short but there's not much to say other then I was in the wrong and I feel ready to return to the community If you would let me.

Additional Information: I believe a sort of Punishment was needed, but I've been trying to stay out off trouble lately and avoid stuff like this. My last warning for 3.4 was almost three months ago and I think one week ban was a little harsh but understandable.

Status
Not open for further replies.