Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Apo_llo
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Jackwagon
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:424667278

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4, 5.2

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I would firstly like to apologies for the disrespect within the ticket! I understand you lot are busy but a build up of stress made me loose it and I apologies sincerely for this and I should have handled myself in a more appropriate manner. Secondly I would like to apologies for not acknowledging the 3.4 Rule. From my perspective I took action which I shouldn't have taken. I should have taken into account the whole situation then made a report surrounding the officer. From my perspective I saw my team mate being beaten by the police officer then I took excessive force and killed both officers which I think was ridiculous on my behalf and I apologies for it. I have taken the last week to look over the rules in more depth and I will assure you i have changed my attitude and mentality. Lastly I apologies for the 5.2 Rule break this was a prior situation which included myself crashing into a vehicle the police came over and I realised I had a weapon i just bought around 5 minutes ago on my back! I hopped out and stored it in my trunk until a civilian ratted me out. The officers asked me to take it out and I refused to do so. Honestly I did not want to lose my possessions so I refused to take it out. I apologies for this as I should have roleplayed correctly following the rules and taken it out and given it over to the officers. In conclusion I am apologetic for my actions and I apologies for the disrespect to both you ellie and to KeiwaM. I am also apologetic to those involved with my disgusting actions. I appreciate you reading this and hopefully you understand that I have changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.