Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: ZaNNie
Your Roleplay Name: Zan Xannexa
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155496760

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - user was using discord to save his friend from being mugged

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to express my deepest apologies for my recent involvement in metagaming. I am fully aware that metagaming is a dir very important rule in Perp. Firstly I want you to know that I know how metagaming has a very negative impact on the fairness of the game. It creates an imbalance between players and trashes the spirit of fair play. I understand that it not only breaks the experience of other players but also disrupts everyone's enjoyment of the server. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences they may have had on Louie Gonzalez and the staff team. I understand that regaining your trust may take time and effort but I'm committed to proving that this was a mistake and an exception that won't happen again in my behavior. Please accept my dearest apologies to the players that were harmed while I metagamed. I hope you remove my ban, forgive me, and allow me to prove to you that I'm not a rulebreaker and metagamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.