Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Lucius Husky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: haydenp2003
Your Roleplay Name: Anthony Ironside
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:889419952

Why were you punished?: I robbed somebody on Monorail and did not know that it was a red mugging zone which is my fault for not reading all of the rules I i will read the rules right now because i enjoy the server a lot and look forward to playing it. And the other reason was for killing this guy who had a gun and his friends who didn't have a gun. I did not know that I couldn't kill witness and now I know. i thought they were threats since they were giving call outs on my location and me.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize I feel like 1 week is super steep for a misunderstanding in the suburbs with killing his friends who were not armed in the situation. I only fully killed the monarail guy because he hit me with a bat, but i should of known not to mug him there. I hope I can get unbanned as I truly do care and enjoy the server - i just got premium as well (ik that doesn't matter, but that is how much i enjoy it so i ain't minging) but i would love to be instantly unbanned, but can you please at least make it only 1 day and not an entire week. I do understand this was my fault. I do hope you can cut me some slack and give me a 1 day ban or something not as long as 1 week. Again sorry I can explain anything in more detail if needed. have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your full ban reason is: 3.4, 3.20 - User failed to follow gunpoint from an officer, thereafter tried to run him over. Once his car was disabled he reconnected to avoid the situation. // 2.5, 5.1. On another occasion killed 2 players for an invalid reason and on another occasion tried to mug a player on the roof of the suburbs monorail. - For Enforcer Daan

You failed to adress the 3.4 and 3.20 part, you also lied to me in the sit about why you killed the 2 guys at suburbs storage.

Since this isn't entirely my ban I am sure @Efan has something to say about this too.

3.4, 3.20 - User failed to follow gunpoint from an officer, thereafter tried to run him over.. Yes this was my fault he didn't state his reason for why I had to get out and started shooting at me I thought he was failrp but you corrected my that I was in the wrong. I won't do that again. I didn't lie about the suburbs situation I will restate what I said you can also check logs this is what I told you before I got banned. I went to rob Reece martin (he had ak on his back) I killed him and his friend started giving calls out on me to him before I killed reece after I killed reece it looked like his friend that was giving calls out on me was pulling out a weapon ( I shouldn't of assumed but I killed him) and then his other friend said he was going to call the cops so I killed him since he was a witness trying to snitch I felt like that was pretty valid, but I guess I was incorrect and I apologize. I did try to rob the guy on monorail which I did not know was a red zone for mugging and I only killed him because he hit me with a bat but I agree I was in the wrong and should of never made contact with him in the first place. I do apologize and hope you can lighten the ban as I read all of the rules in each section and this will not happen again. I do apologize once again and understand that I was in the wrong with these situations and it won't happen again. I am not a liar I think it was just harder to communicate the story while typing since I have no mic (purchased a splitter today so I can talk and make rp situations a lot easier) Efan I ask for a second chance on your server without having to wait a week I have work off and would love to play I won't even buy a gun I will literally just be making coke and selling it. Thanks for your time I am sorry this is a long message any questions I would love to answer in depth to clear my situation if you have any questions. thank you and sorry once again.

I have a mic that works now so I can address situations better and not have to type it out. I ask for a second chance so I can play tonight while I have work off. If I violate a rule you can perma ban me on the spot because it won't happen again i promise.

Read the rules because any violations will result in a harsher ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back