Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: emopreserve
Your Roleplay Name: Abash Muha
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490693398

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5 - User shot someone for no reason and tried to mislead me in the report

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did kill him for no reason but when i realised what i did i didn't grab his gun and i did cooperate in the report. I really like the idea of perpheads and i do have the intent of roleplaying as right before i got banned i was serving as a police officer , fairly and effectively so i just want to say i would really appecriate an unban or less punishment time, Thank you.

Additional Information: I just really want to wish i am unbanned or get less time as i really enjoy this server , anyways thank you for reading maia

Reaction score

when i realised what i did i didn't grab his gun and i did cooperate in the report.

During the whole report you justified your actions saying that the user you killed was pointing a gun at you and that is the reason why your demo was requested. After reviewing your footage, I found out that the player did not pull out his weapon in any occasion.

You tried to mislead me and you already got 2 warnings for 2.5 in september only and another 3 in august. You are clearly not learning from your mistakes so I believe you should wait this one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.