Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: MrPWagon
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418934896

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders under direct gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start off by apologising for my actions I was at bazzar minding my own business, trying to purchase a weapon. the cops were arresting a user for some reason and I was shouted at by police telling me to stop and I thought I haven't done anything therefore I ran away I understand I should have complied but because I was minding my own business and wasn't involved I thought I wouldn't need to. after reading the rules again I see now I was wrong to do what I did I want to apologise again for my actions and I hope I can be unbanned because I love the server and I don't usually get banned I'm here to just enjoy playing.

Reaction score
Hello,

As you may have noticed, your ban was increased by @Bnej because you were reported for a second situation where you broke 3.4 once again.

Me and @Bnej will decide on this together but I strongly recommend you address that incident as well.

Reaction score
I do apologise as you can see I've never been banned so I'm usually quite good i have read the rules again and will never do this again

Reaction score
I'm aware of my actions and have taken the time to thoroughly look at the rules again i apologise for my behaviour this will never happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.