Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Pennytraitor
Your Roleplay Name: Jamie Baccachi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51551732

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking Rule: 3.3 None Realistic actions, 4.1 Follow the law (as an goverment employee) 2.1 Emulate Real Life, 2.5 Negative impact on players

Why should this appeal be considered?: Well it was my first day as SS agent i even remeber asking admins for help on what is allowed to do. this particular situation was a bit tricky and risky. There was 2 men standing outside mayors Door and i asked if there is any concurn if not you may leave, 1 man says the taxes are to high, so i go tell the mayor some one wants to talk to you about low taxes and the mayor tells me that the taxes are the lowest they can possibly be at 1% and sh*t, so i go back to the man i tell him the taxes can litrely not get any lower and this is when it gets tricky the man start to talk about some random sh*t and thats when im like okay you may leave the area he refuses start running around and i shot him witch is defently wrong i could have restrained both of them and called the police or call the police directly if some one is acting suspicuos.

Additional Information: Thank you for taking you're time to read my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.