Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: fullpizza
Your Roleplay Name: Phil McCollins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22538118

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 5.3 - User raided the same proprety twice in 30min (me and friend went to hicktown and got killed then did some touring around bought a gun sold some drugs and thought enough time had passed to go back)

Why should this appeal be considered?: Me and my friend are very new to the server and trying to make a good time and good earning on the server but the rules are still a bit blurry on us. Neither of us were aware of the 30 min grace period and thought it was well in our right to go and try raid again as we got killed without a fight through the door last time. It wont happen again and we have read the rules on raiding and understand them more thoroughly. We got bored of growing weed and decided to go look around the server for places to raid and it was very quiet so my friend suggested we go back to the place we knew player activity was. Very sorry.

Reaction score

Your friend received a warning and you a ban because I wanted you to realise what you did was wrong but you had disconnected already. I will unban you now but keep this rule in mind:

eYCe9Mj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.