Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2 - User acted on information received from Out of Character then tried to hide it by lying to Staff during the report

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

Im Benjamin and i got banned for 3 months because i raided pd and tried to save my friend who was 10 toes.
But however i took the information he is 10 toes from OOC source.

I apologize the thing i did,im very sorry for metagaming and that i tried to lie to you,Maia.
Im very sorry for taking like 2-3 hours for the report,and its all because i tried to lie,and because of that you needed to lose your personal time.

It was my first and my last time im metagaming and lying to staff.I never had warnings or bans for both of that rules,and im very sorry that i did something like that. Surely,it will be the last time im metagaming and im lying to staff.

I respect the whole staff,and you Maia are not exception.Sorry for lying,it was a lesson to me that lying is a very bad thing,and it will end in something bad.

I dont really understand why i got banned for 3 months,if i didnt got any punishments for both of that rules,but whatever,that its not that principal.

I just want you to know that im very sorry for the thing i did,and it wont happen again,i will not take any information from OOC and i will not turn that ingame NEVER.I will not lie to staff when questioned about something,because i took a lesson today,that if i lie the punishment will be more bad.

I will also like to recommend to other players,never lie to staff members it will end very bad,like it ended to me with my 3 months ban.

I dont think that the ban will be fully removed,i just want it be lowered atleast. I mean if it will be removed i will be very happy and if it will be lowered i will be happy aswell.Sorry Maia,and if there was other staff members that took a time to look into that.

Sincerely,
Benjamin Ruggiero

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.