Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 3.2 - User acted on information received from Out of Character then tried to hide it by lying to Staff during the report

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

Im sorry that im making appeals again however my ban was already reduced from 3 months TO 2 WEEKS.
Firstly, i want to say that i very,very appreciate it Maia,that u reduced my ban.I thought it will be reduced to 1 months or even 2 months. I never though about 2 weeks. I very appreciate it.

I heard that perpheads got updated,and there are gifts,and since i didnt collect any gifts i really want to return to perpheads and claim gifts for perpheads birthday.

I will understand u if u deny that apology because u already accepted one,but maybe i will have a chance,because im ready to swear on god,i will never metagame again with my friends on steam,and i will not use OOC information into IG information.

Im very sorry for the thing what happened,and it took you couple days to resolve all situation,im very sorry.
Im very sorry for lying to u,and as i said to you i will never lie to staff again and i will try to be very helpfull to staff...

I really want to return to perpheads and claim gifts,i know that the guys who are banned are bad guy and they dont need gifts.
But i will really not do that again.

Thank you for reading!

Additional Information: have a good day whoever whos reading that
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERPHEADS

Reaction score

-ish

I already accepted one apology and I am not accepting another one. However, taking into account the server's anniversary I will unban you for 2 hours. Hit me up on discord when you wish to join

Status
Not open for further replies.