Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Sanchez
Your Roleplay Name: Mahmood Engilram
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:603942538

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders under direct gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: First I would like to apologize for breaking 3.4 again.. Now I was surprised that I got banned for 3.4, because when you GP me I was driving my car forward and while hitting the wall I bounced back and started driving backwards. I don't think my car was ever standing still and you had no good angle to shoot me because you were behind my car. But because I heard you discussed it with other staff I guess it was indeed 3.4 . I don't know if you made a report in game because I was AFK. But if you did i'm very sorry that I didn't answer. So I would just like you to know that this was not done on purpose to try saving the raid. I really thought I could keep driving especially when I saw you were behind my car GP me with no sight of me. But I realize now that it was a mistake I made and i'll make sure that i'm cautious next time driving the car under gp. So I just wanted to apologize and explain the situation a bit. Have a good day/night.

Additional Information: My favorite singer is Taylor Swift!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back