Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Nate
Your Roleplay Name: Nate Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114176403

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned because I was stealing a car outside of a raid at the back of a subs house. After I was black screened I logged off and I think that’s where Maia may have gotten a lack of context. My org members were raiding the house in which I tried to steal a car. While I do admit it was a slightly foolish action, considering that I had a gun on me and my org members were the raiders I think a week ban for that is a bit excessive.

Reaction score
I can add your OOC and forum conduct into the ban and keep it the same length if you wish?

Reaction score
  • Staff
I can add your OOC and forum conduct into the ban and keep it the same length if you wish?
I was in a pissy mood last night and I apologise for how I was behaving in the chat, forums and towards Tymon.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I just think there's a misunderstanding, I wasn't unarmed nor were the people raiding the base enemies of mine so I don't see how it could count as 3,4

Reaction score
It was not your org that was raiding the property. Yes your org countered the raid after the PLPD got killed but you tried to steal that car under active gunpoint and while the raider told you to leave, in fact, here's your reply to them:

[Local] fuck off ive no audio you knobhuead
[Local] shoot me again you pansy fucker

Reaction score
  • Staff
It was not your org that was raiding the property. Yes your org countered the raid after the PLPD got killed but you tried to steal that car under active gunpoint and while the raider told you to leave, in fact, here's your reply to them:

[Local] fuck off ive no audio you knobhuead
[Local] shoot me again you pansy fucker
I'm fairly certain my org was raiding it at the time I stole the car, my org allies and an org member were raiding it. I don't know who countered it. I was saying that to Betts as a joke because I assumed he knew I was in the same org as Ezza as him and my allies didn't shoot me.

Reaction score

It's pretty bold of you to assume that the person that attempted to shoot you in the head before then telling you to leave was joking about not wanting you to be there. Even after he had actually shot you, you ignored what was an undeniable risk to your life and just told him to shoot you again, which is undoubtedly 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.