Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: MickeyTheChosen1
Your Roleplay Name: Mickey Chosen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:803426272

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I picked up a smg during a shootout and lied about not having it i then left because it was 2 in the morning but i should have finished the f6 before i went offlineww

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered as I am truly sorry for my actions and i really do love this server I got referd by a friend 2 days ago and I bought Garry's mod straight away I haven't even played anything else except perpheads on Garry's mod I really do love this game i am new to the server so i thought i could get away with something so silly and not worth it but I realized u guys are a serious server with real standards and i really am regretful in my actions as all my friends play this game seriously and i would love to play with them because its all they play and i have nothing else to play so if u guys could rethink my ban i would be extremely grateful thanks for reading.

Reaction score

You lied about the situation after being confronted, then made a whole scene about it on the forums.

Im thinking you wait this one out buddy.