Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: bilo23
Your Roleplay Name: Ruben Peves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:564802460

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - Metagaming // Banned for Enforcer Dave

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,

I would like to apologise sincerely for using discord with my friends, it gave us an unfair advantage against other players which was completely against the rules.

I realised my mistake in the sit, so I co-operated and gave you evidence of me and my friends metagaming, due to this I got a reduced one month ban and I would like to genuinely thank both Megasaw and Dave for this.

I am aware that I should not have been doing this in the first place, and I know that I should have reported it to the server staff.
Since my ban, I have read over the rules of metagaming and I can assure you, that this will never happen again.
Me and my friends will only communicate in game from now on, using Teamspeak and org chat exclusively.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my appeal.

Additional Information: I understand that I should wait until halfway through my ban before appealing. However, since I'll reach that point on Sunday and it will be the end of the weekend, I would greatly appreciate being allowed back on the server a couple of days earlier. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reaction score

As much as I appreciate your compliance during the admin sit, this ban is already incredibly lenient regarding the circumstances of the situation. I feel you should wait the rest out.

@Megasaw

Status
Not open for further replies.