Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: WeicheDecke77
Your Roleplay Name: Yerry Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605756373

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 3.22 - The user decided to ram into a heavily armed player car for no reason and kept on driving them off the highway. The 2 players in the car told them to stop, but the player carried on, resulting in the user getting shot and killed. User just came back from a mRDM ban hence the ban length, the user has no intention to roleplay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for the inappropriate behavior I recently displayed on the server. After some thought, I realize that my actions might have had a negative impact on the server, and I apologize for that. My actions went against what was expected of me and I accept full responsibility for any harm that resulted.

I get it that being negative messes up the server and makes things less fun for everyone. My actions weren't really me; I just let annoyance or whatever get the best of me and forgot about being respectful, which is what we're all about here. From now on, I'm all in on turning things around and keeping it positive.

Additional Information: i really hope you can forgive me and hopefully unban me so i can play again