Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: WeicheDecke77
Your Roleplay Name: Yerry Walker
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605756373

Why were you punished?: 1.4, 2.5, 3.4, 3.15, 3.22 - The user decided to ram into a heavily armed player car for no reason and kept on driving them off the highway. The 2 players in the car told them to stop, but the player carried on, resulting in the user getting shot and killed. User just came back from a mRDM ban hence the ban length, the user has no intention to roleplay.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello i got banned for 1 year because i rammed a car of the highway which is ridiculous high and should be lowered
first of all i want to say that i had a bug where i could not hear or talk

i rammed that car of the highway for a little laugh but you took it way to far
also you said "The user decided to ram into a heavily armed player car for no reason and kept on driving them off the highway." i said in the sit i could not hear or talk at that time. i would have stopped immediately if i heard them say stop or i am going to shoot your car.

Reaction score

This dispute is ridiculous. Your sound works just fine in the demo and they were clearly audible, it is your responsibility to ensure that your headphones are working whilst playing on the server. Nonetheless, your actions were immensely stupid and unrealistic.

If you have an issue with the length of the ban, please create a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.