Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Ashton
Your Roleplay Name: Ashton Candell
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.4 - User initiated a raid by killing police in front of the defender's base. The user then proceeded to kill an unarmed defender when entering the building. The user already had poor history with 2.5 hence the ban length

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to say that currently I would like if a higher rank could handle this dispute as I am making a staff report against Megasaw and I don't want him to be bias and more childish here (Please go and get his side I just don't want him being to one accepting and denying this report)

Hello so I was banned for 1 year for killing 2 people when raiding I want to start by saying I wasn't aware that I am not allowed to kill unarmed players in a base as I have had it happen to me before and when I have made a report a staff member told me it was ok? once again this part is also explained in the staff complaint.

Now I do admit I should of read the raiding rules as raiding is one of the main things a player will do in perpheads. Now I want to say that I think this ban for a year is over the top the moderator admitted that I killed 2 people but how is that considered mass rdm? whatever now I don't think a 1 year ban for killing to people is reasonable yes I did deserve a ban maybe a few weeks to a month but not 1 year yes I do have history with 2.5 but I honestly can't rmember it as It must have been a long time ago.

Now I will re read the rules if this gets shorterned but if not there is no point I am currently sitting with a 1 year ban and you tell me to read the rules whats the point in that there isnt yes if it gets shorterend I will re read the rules because I do like the server and I want to point out all though my bans and previous punishments are extensive this time I played the server I did try I joined a org I even applied for PD why would I do all that if I never cared about the server and just wanted to get banned? I wouldn't i even bought premium so at this point I do believe I deserve this ban to be reviewed for shorterning because I feel like it is unreasonable and I feel that the staff member handling it blew it way out of poportion

Additional Information: N/A

I don't accept your apology

I suggest you make a dispute on the forums or make a staff complaint if you disagree with the ban length

Back