Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 3.15 - Purposefully ramming vehicles on the highway with no care for the state of his safety or vehicle. Also went full speed into a parked car at subs storage.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear megasaw,

Am writing this apology,To prove that i have learned from my mistakes in the server latley,which led to my ban,before i do that i just want to say my 3.4 1 month ban has finished soo i will be making one only for 3.15 since at first time you banned me 1 month for 3.4 and the 3.15 + 1 month,

To start with, i want to say am very sorry for how stupid i was acting,selfish,and i admit i did ram into the cars and the subs storage in purpose as i was acting very stupid,i do know about this rule, but if i was honest i did not take carefull time on reading it,as i have learned from my mistake the past month i made sure to read and fully understand the rule,

Am sorry for my actions the past 6 months as i realy have a long history,all i want to do is play this server once again as i dont have anything to do most day and i realy want to be with in this community, and just have fun without breaking and rules, and i promise you i will try my best to focus on my bad actions and not repeat the same mistakes

I Want to end this off by saying,Am realy sorry for my actions that ruind rp situations and just ruined some one day,And if you could just give me one more chance since i dont have history for 3.15

Thank you for reading this megasaw I Hope you understand me..

Last edited:
Reaction score

You're going to have to sit this ban out due to your complete lack of care for the rules and other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.