Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: dannyvankleef
Your Roleplay Name: Danny vankleef
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78082831

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User had shot and killed someone for spam pushing which was not proportionate and should have been handled another way such as getting Law Enforcement Involved.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear handling staff member, This situation was already handled through a IG report. And now i see its been handled in a ar again, and this led to a ban i think i should be unbanned due to the fact this whole situation was already handled through a in game report and should not have been reopened through a ar report, I just got off a ban and haven't even been in the server for over a week now. I hope we can clear up things

A1L

Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology? You claim it was dealt with through an ingame report, who was it dealt with by?

Reaction score
Its a apoligy, but as far as i know it was handled IG already, And i haven't been in the server for 5 days, this situation has happened over 2 weeks ago already,

Reaction score
But i'm sorry for all my actions and the people that were harmed in this situation, i should have handled this in another way of just shooting. I am very very sorry for my actions.

Reaction score
I can say that it was not handled ingame, i made a sit with bonnisen and he told me to make a AR and he would take a look. No punishment was given IG.

Status
Not open for further replies.