Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: kidmaze
Your Roleplay Name: Marry Dickens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429462337

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User stabbed a police officer infront of 4 other police officer. The reason for stabbing the police officer was "the police just wouldnt let us go for no reason and kept harrasing me" which isn't true. He was never harassed.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Whilst I & my friends were going to storage, we didn't hear the police that was after us attempting to pull us over so he cuffed us in the parking lot when we were out and wanted to take us to PD. Even though I was not driving the car he still cuffed me and kept uncuffing & cuffing back which stole our times. I couldn't take it no more after that and at the heat of the moment I thought shooting him was a valid reason which turns out it was not and I'd like to step forward and apologize towards the officer and the staff. An action like this will not take place and I would like one more chance to prove I will abide by the rules next time. Thank you and hope you consider my appeal

Last edited:
Reaction score

You recently were banned for almost the exact same thing and got off light with a three-week ban. We don't feel like you learnt anything last time and two weeks was not enough for you to understand what you did wrong.
@A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.